Social Media App Parler is now back online!!!
Published by admin on
which was its first web hosting provider due to the allegations of promoting and inciting violence which was promoted by hate speech.
In a statement announcing the relaunch, Parler also said it had appointed Mark Meckler as its interim Chief Executive, replacing John Matze who was fired by the board this month.
Parler went dark after being cut off by major service providers that accused the app of failing to police violent content related to the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by followers of then-U.S. President, Donald J Trump.
Despite the relaunch, the website was still not opening for many users and the app was not available for download on mobile stores run by Apple and Alphabet-owned Google, which had earlier banned the app.
Parler, which asserted it once had over 20 million users, said it would bring its current users back online in the first week and would be open to new users the next week.